Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Sweet Coconut here I want to tell you some stuff we have been learning in school. First I am going to tell you what we have been doing in our art so we were doing a painting of the sea with an oyster and we also had to make a tiny pearl inside the oyster, we made the pearl out of a piece of sparkly shiny silver paper sticker. But before that we had to do a sea background, I used three colours one of them was a dark green colour another was a sea blue and the last was a light sky blue. I got an idea of what I could do to make kind of a good effect and it was that you had to get a whole tissue and dab the tissue into the paint and then just dab the tissue onto the paper. I didn't use this method but some of my friends did. After that we had to make an oyster shell and the way we did this is by drawing around our hand but we had to put our fingers together not put them apart, except for our thumb we could separate from the rest of our fingers. The very last thing that we did was that we had to get a silver ink pen and just drew some wiggly lines on our oyster shell. When I finished mine looked pretty great and so did my friends. 

DO YOU WANT TO VOTE IF YOU DO THEN LETS VOTE!


Whats your favorite kind of gem










pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment